* Top-10 Doubles Paddle - Rated by Pickleball Magazine
New. The 'Elite Pro' Maverick. The paddle of choice and Signature paddle for #1 Singles player Ben Johns (US Open and Tournament of Champions Singles Champion); along with one of the top doubles and mixed doubles players in the world.
Over the past (9) months Ben Johns has been working with paddle simulation tools to create the perfect paddle. Taking the Elite Pro winning heritage and engineering it to the next level. Creating a paddle without boundaries.
The NEW 'Elite Pro' Maverick. The 'Elite Pro' has been one of the top selling paddles for over a year from the time it debuted at the 2017 US Open. It was the paddle of choice of the Engage Pros that won the most Pro-level medals back to back at the 2017 & 2018 US Open and the last USAPA Nationals.
The 'Elite Pro' is one of the most powerful paddles, with the largest sweet spots, spin capability and control/feel. Ben Johns took this paddle to new heights. By using engineering methodologies and simulation engines, we created a paddle with:
• more power and ability to keep the ball in at these higher speeds by creating
• more spin and flex in the paddle.
• additional spin by extending the Elite Pro grip from 5 inches to 6 inches.
• more reach by extending the length of the paddle to 16.5 inches (0.5 inches longer to put the paddle right between length wise of standard 16 inch length paddles and the Blade style 17 inch paddles).
This paddle creates excellent torque, not too mention the added benefit to two handed players.
Dimensions: 16.5" x 7.5"
Avg. Weight: 7.7 oz. (fluctuates +/- 0.3 oz.)
Type: Intermediate through Professional
Face Surface: Fiberglass
Core Material: Polymer