The First in the Black Diamond Series constructed of the finest materials made. Yep, this one is different - from the ground up. It's a technological beauty of a paddle - unlike any other ever created. But more than that, it's the first paddle to incorporate carbon fibers into the paddle face (you can see the fibers). It’s the best of the best in terms of quality design, materials and workmanship. And it’s been a labor of love.
Titan Pro: Black Diamond Series
- 100% Pure high quality carbon fiber surface means better absorption and enhanced spin.
- Strongest Polymer Core on the market.
- Large paddle face and balanced sweet spot.
- Elegant sleek modern look.
- Quietest paddle for noise restricted communities.
- Extra low profile edge guard for more surface area and consistent feel.
- Ideal for fast net play.
- Since 1984, all ProLite paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
- "Green Zone" approved for quiet communities
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 15.375" X 7.63"
Avg. Weight: 7.6 to 8.3 oz.
Type: Intermediate through Professional
Face Surface: Graphite
Core Material: Polymer